Saturday, December 6, 2008

my life @ my work @ my gundam

It's still not to late to start blogging perhaps. My posting will be more about my hobby, Gundam Modelling and maybe some day to day stuff..hope you guys and gals will enjoy...


Recently (14th Nov - 20th Nov), Litt Tak Sdn Bhd organized a gundam modelling competition called "BAKUC Challenge 2008" at Sg Wang Plaza, KL.

As a modeller myself, I participated in the event as well. I decided to take on a bolder move by doing something totally different and i'm proud of my work although i walked home empty handed.





Stay tune for more pics of the completed work and WIP (Work in Progress) pics.

Updated 07/12/2008 - 05:29 AM

some close up pics of the Turn-A gundam




Updated 08/12/2008 - 01:10 AM

[WIP] images

the gundam kit - Turn A Gundam

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the base

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the hand

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the airbrush hand piece

Photobucket

Photobucket

the tweezer

Photobucket

the hobby knife

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the side cutter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the table lamp

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: