Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walking down the path alone...

Today is the 2nd day I took the public transport to work after I got myself a car somewhere 2 1/2 years ago. Luckily I’m still a so-so walker myself, and the walking distance from my Condominium to the nearest LRT station is still bearable for me.

Due to many reasons (which I don’t feel like sharing,sorry…) I decided to abandon my car during the weekdays and take the public transport instead. Each step I take, reminds me of something which I will never be able to forget.

The scenery to the LRT station doesn’t really look that nice. It’s a long walk though. 15 mins walk for a person with an average walking speed and another 45 mins (by LRT) to the destination station where I’m working at.

I think I’m contributing something back to mother earth right? That is one less car emission I’m talking about. It may be nothing much, but hopefully it will be able to make a difference.

Guess I’ll be walking down the path all alone with all the obstacles coming at me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

save petrol??