Monday, December 29, 2008

RX-78-2 ver OYW by [elliottric]

Sorry for the long absence, i just got back to KL and was busy with my personal things. Hopefully everything is all sorted out now.

Although gunpla-ing is my main hobby, my progress is also quite slow. During the earlier years, when i was still a newbie, i would just snap them up and give them a coat of paint. Now, I've started to do modification and that takes more time and requires lots of idea. When your out of idea, you are in deep shit!!! everything will be stagnant.

On the other hand, i also need to balance out my personal life, work life, etc…so that's why my completed kits are not much as well. erm…i kinda made a decision that gunpla-ing will be made last in my prioritization list. [SHE] comes first, the rest are second, third, etc..and gunpla is last. sorry guys!!!

Hence, i decided to open up and other section in my blog called “Guest Modellers” where i will try to feature some of the works of my fellow friends.

OK, guess I've been typing way to much stuff liao…

Please enjoy the below work of elliottric from Zero G forum.

Front view

Back view

Close up shots

Action Pose

image courtesy of [elliottric] from Zero G forum.

For more images, please visit the above link. (he got to much professional photo taken already, any my internet connection is too damn slow for me to link ALL his pics to my blog)

No comments: