Thursday, January 8, 2009

Me, myself and I, together with my hair

Took me quite a while to start blogging again…everyday when I reach home wanting to do some blogging, I just cant do it…don’t seem to be able to do anything lately.

My Life? All I can say is life will never be the same again…

Work? No choice I need my Vitamins M, so I need to work …

Friends? Funny thing about it is…I seldom keep in touch with my friends. Its kind of like when you never keep in touch already, really don’t know what to talk about…so I’ll just crash at home only. how anti-social of me…

Sports? Never really go for any sports activities ever since I when college. But recently I hit the gym to sweat out a little bit. Not any fancy gym, its one of available facilities at my condominium only.

Gunpla? Its seems like I’ve abandon quite a few project already.. When your are down, you don’t seem to have any mood to do anything. But I’ll try to start again..i’ve actually got 1 project which I need to complete. Its for Zero G Forum MKII Group Built.

My hair? Me, myself and I together with my hair!!!

i’m not sure with you guys out there, but how often do you hit the hair saloon…when I in secondary school, I had no choice but to constantly keep my hair short. Cause my forehead is very small only, school prefects will start catching/fining students with hair over the ears, forehead, etc…

Photobucket

the fatter side of me (took this pic back in Dec 2007)


Then in the later years of my secondary life, I’m a prefect myself, so I need to be the role model rite???




Photobucket
the handsomer side of me?? (took this back in Nov 2008)

I always wish I could keep my hair long where I could tie a pony tail..but till date, I’ve never able to keep my hair that long enough…

My trend is like, go for a short hair style…then let I grow long for at least 6 months max..then short all over again…



Photobucket
more "cam whore-ing"??? (took this back in Nov 2008)

Everything I visit the saloon, they will ask, do you really want cut it short?? I will say, “what the heck..just do it already…”

Also when I’m all bored with the short hair style, I will do something extreme…BOTAK!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Operation Botak Head




I first botak-ed my head way back during college life, 2 years ago and recently!!! Yup!! I’m all botak again!!!!

Photobucket
the current me... (took this pic Jan 2009)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur facial expression taken in the barber shop looks like u r going to jail soon... ahahaha..

wei.. i didnt know u support barbershop..

and ur face in dec back in jb rili fat man..
like a bear beefing up before hibernation.. haahaha

Address: said...

heheheh looking good!

Anonymous said...

........very steam......