Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Heavy downpour…

I’ll be starting to post my previous model kit in a new section [completed works] which I’ve done way back 2-3 years ago where I just started to learn how to Air Brush my kit.

Basically my old kits are displayed on my table, book shelf, above my wardrobe, etc.. which could collect a huge amount of dusts. So now and then, i will need to bring them for a washing session…

After the washing session, I'll try to snap some pictures before sending them to their funerals (pack them up into boxes for the time being and wait till i get a glass shelf for them so i can resurrect them again…hehehe)

time to get wet…waiting for the downpour from my shower in the bathroom.

 

basking under the hot sun…

btw, this is just half of my old collection, more washing to come…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandi together wt ur gundam ah?

didnt know u like this kinda thing... hahahaha...

Address: said...

hahahahah so cute, all take shower. like taking care of a herd, all rushing to eat grass at the same time......

rayloke

acheo said...

no choice...the dust are almost 1-2mm thick. they look so refreshing after a nice bath WITHOUT ME!!!!

hahaha...