Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RX-178 Gundam Mk-II v2.0 [Head Part] WIP 0.1

Basically these are the stuffs that I’ve done for the MKII’s Head.  I’ve added some pla-plates/strips and Kotobukiya parts. I’m trying not to over mod this guy.

Seem familiar? the front part actually is quite similar with [Rayloke’s]. I think certain moding/detailing are becoming standard work. Don’t you agree???

 

Basically , I got the idea from my PG Strike Gundam. And the three strips idea came from G-system 1/35 MKII head. 

Sharpen the V-fins and added some pla-strips..

Its all ready for priming already, but I’m using bottle primer, so need to setup my AB, thinning of primer, etc ...

Argh!!!! Suddenly, I feel so lazy…..

1 comment:

Address: said...

then wait till u have more parts first lor...... priming with ab always has this problem.....