Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Day @ SPCA

Today is my 2nd day at SPCA...getting along quite well with the dogs....

Photobucket

[she is so shy...]

But one of my finger kinda got "mini-mauling" by one of the dogs..."lassie", she is not responding to any of the volunteers except the kind guy who found her lost/abandon at one of the lake (forget where already) and brought her to SPCA..so today, i tried to get close to her..at first she was reluctant for me to go near her..
With enough patiences, she slowly sniffed my hand, getting use to my scent and then she only allow me to pat her...as she was getting more comfortable with me..i tried to take her for a walk..but i guess it was a wrong move...

Photobucket

[Introducing Lassie...]

with all the other dogs on the loose and visitors coming in..i think she lost it...she was like in full self-defence mode....she got hold of my finger and began chewing on it a few times...luckily it din do much damage, just a few scratches and slight pain afterwards..

Photobucket

suddenly i'm kinda attached to her already...Got the thought of keeping her, but i'm staying at condo and i dont think its suitable to keep her...not to mention my other housemates..
Guess i'll be paying her a visit again tommorrow.
for more info regarding SPCA, please visit [http://www.spca.org.my/]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feed full urself 1st before u can afford to feed her la.